This online MSc in Artificial Intelligence offered by the University of Bath Online is designed to give professionals from computer science – as well as a host of other disciplines – the opportunity to specialise in Artificial Intelligence and meet the increasing demand for experts in this exciting, future-focused and rapidly growing specialism.
At the forefront of human progress
In recent years, Artificial Intelligence is significantly more closely connected with human progress and societal change. It calls on new and powerful data algorithms to ensure that intelligent machines work in closer collaboration with us than ever before.
Artificial Intelligence is evolving at a rapid pace. It has a broad application across a variety of business functions, including marketing and policymaking,. finance and healthcare. This online MSc in Artificial Intelligence also addresses the ethical implications of advancing machine intelligence, and related issues around transparency and accountability. These are factors that have previously been overlooked by many in the rush to extend the possibilities of technology.
Forge a future in AI
In order to help you to take advantage of a wide range of future career opportunities, the online MSc in Artificial Intelligence contains a broad range of practical subjects, such as programming, data science and robotics. This enables a comprehensive understanding of AI and its application in the real world.
You can opt to take two specialist pathways: one focused on AI in context, with the other exploring technical aspects of AI in further depth. As a result, whether you’re seeking to fill the digital skills gap or eager to learn about the latest breakthroughs in AI, this course will challenge your thinking and give you the tools to apply your knowledge into practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Programming for Artificial Intelligence
- Mathematics for Artificial Intelligence
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Systems Engineering
- Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Humans and Intelligent Machines
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 27 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 16 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typically, you should have a first or second class bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent, plus A-level Maths (or at least one passed maths unit at degree level)
- You can also sit a Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) or a Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam.
- This course is taught and assessed in English. Applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any band.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.