On this Dental Public Health course at University of Sheffield, you’ll develop an in-depth understanding of dental public health practice. You'll be able to apply your understanding to challenges in the delivery, planning and management of health services.
- You’ll learn how to critically analyse problems and find practical solutions that protect and promote oral health.
- Once you've graduated, you’ll also be able to understand and carry out health services research and apply key findings into dental public health practice.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Dental Public Health: Foundation and Theory
- Health Promotion
- Dental Public Health: Application and Critique
- Research Methods in Clinical Dentistry
- Sociology of Health and Illness
- Health and Social Justice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Dentistry View 115 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A dental degree, health-related degree or evidence of adequate experience with at least one year’s postgraduate experience.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.