The DClinDent is suited to all dentists who wish to pursue specialist training in one of the restorative monospecialties and wish to prepare for the specialty membership examinations in endodontics, periodontology and prosthodontics of the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd).
- The first year of the Endodontics course at University of Sheffield gives you a solid grounding in endodontic, periodontal and prosthodontic treatments. You’ll develop your clinical skills in our first-rate facilities and attend treatment planning clinics with course tutors. You’ll also carry out the literature review component of the research project.
- In the second and third years you’ll treat patients and focus on your specialism: endodontics. You’ll carry out the experimental component of the research project and complete a thesis of publication standard.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Periodontal Treatment
- Principles of Endodontic Treatment
- Principles of Conservative Dentistry
- Management of the Partially Dentate Patient
- Research Project: Literature Review
- Clinical Practice Programme: New Patient
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry View 125 other Masters in Dentistry in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must have a university-accredited degree in dental surgery that enables the practice of dentistry and a minimum of two years’ post-qualification experience in any sphere of restorative dentistry, including general dental practice.
- You must also meet our health and Disclosure and Barring Service requirements for clinical courses.
- Overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International48900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48900 GBP per year during 36 months.
National37900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37900 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.