By taking the Social Policy program from University of Pécs you will train to be a social policy professionals who, with their acquired theoretical and methodological knowledge, are able to participate in the formulation of policies in the field of societal and social policy, to contribute to the operation of the service system, to represent social interests and to theoretical research, research and development of social and social policy education. They are ready to continue their studies in doctoral programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Historical and comparative social policy
- Social problems and societal responses
- Analysis of social income transfers
- Programme Evaluation
- Social policy and economy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Sociology View 5 other Masters in Sociology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of transcripts and diploma certificate showing satisfactory completion of a BA program.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, (please fill the document and attach the serologic test results)
- Transfer receipt of the EUR 140 application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2500 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.