Students of the Architecture programme at University of Pécs are prepared for their professional planning license once they have gained the prerequisite practical experience as required by the relevant regulations. The final complex design project and the diploma design project are a summary, a synthesis of their studies and serve as a final assessment of their acquired knowledge.
During training, studies are complemented by Scientific Students’ Conference projects prepared with the co-operation of students and tutors (the latter also being in charge of supervising their work). Within the professional field of architecture, students acquire individual expertise in a specific field and can apply for admission to the DLA&PhD degree programme based on their specialization. The DLA&PhD programme operates within the framework of an accredited doctoral school at the institute.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Timber Structures
- Architectural graphics
- Furniture Design and History
- Landscape and Garden Design
- Design of Building Structures
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture View 5 other Masters in Architecture in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimally CEFR B2 level language exam certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/Cambridge/ECL) less than 2 years old
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3800 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Application fee: USD 150
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.