Graduates will possess essential technical knowledge, artistic skills, have an understanding and thorough knowledge about the design thought-process and their importance during the planning procedure.
They also acquire primary manufacturing-, production processes and their conditions. Students gain both practical and professional experiences throughout the course of their studies and are prepared to pursue their education in the doctoral programme if they wish.
Qualified interior design artists are expected to perceive complex professional issues, develop an individual design and creative programme, conduct their autonomous work accordingly, as well as to employ the correct tools, methods, procedures and technologies proficiently in the creation of their own concepts and designs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Social Issues of Design and Art
- Urban Planning
- Experimental Design Studio
- Lectures on Environmental Psychology
- Research in Interior Design
- Digital Presentation
- Lectures on Research on Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Interior Design
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimally B2 level language knowledge
- English communication skills will be assess during the Skype interview
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school. Applicants with previous studies from bachelor level etc. have the possibility to credit transfer (Applicants for all bachelor, and master programs)
- Europass CV in English
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- Motivation letter
- Recommendations, more documentation etc – optional
- Passport size photographs
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA7600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3800 USD per semester during 24 months.
Application fee: USD 150
Living costs for Pécs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.