Geography Master degree program at University of Pécs provides a broad spectrum of geography and related disciplines and combines environmental geography, geomorphology and GIS for all international students.
The program also includes a six-week professional practice at self-selected private and public businesses and companies, however, the practice is also available at the university and at the IGES. By completing the professional practice, the student will gain a broad range of practical and project management skills and knowledge to explain, analyse, interpret and execute various planning programs.
They will have the opportunity to join in and participate in research and scientific projects run by IGES. The Institute has research collaborations with global companies like ESA and SARMap, and international relations with research groups from Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Slovenia, China and the US. These projects may provide internships for our students to experience the international atmosphere and scientific skills and knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Geographical Applications of GIS
- Landscape Ecology and Land Evaluation
- Geographical Approaches in Regional Development
- GIS Programming
- Space, Society and Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeography View 3 other Masters in Geography in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.