The aim of the Applied Mathematics master program at University of Pécs is to train professionals who have a well-grounded mathematical and informational knowledge in a theoretically and practical way.
They are able to gain knowledge in industrial, commercial, agricultural, logistics, communication, finance and computer science issues to be used for analysis, modelling and finding a solution for them. Furthermore, the best ones are able to keep going on in doctoral level training and deepen their skills and knowledge.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of algebra and number theory lecture and practice
- Fundamentals of analysis lecture and practice
- Geometry and computer graphics lecture and practice
- Cryptography lecture and practice
- Ordinary differential equations seminar lecture and practice
- Codes and symmetrical structures lecture and practice
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics View 8 other Masters in Mathematics in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of Bachelor degree
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Application fee: EUR 140
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.