Apply directly through to a Master’s degree. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level. INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Master of Business Administration Evening program at Saint Louis University
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in Business because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a successful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of successful managers.
SLU's Professional MBA courses are offered Monday through Thursday from 6-9:15 p.m., allowing students to complete the program and maintain full-time employment. On average, professional MBA students complete the program in two-and-a-half years but are allotted up to five years, if necessary, allowing students to maintain a balance between their personal and professional life.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Economics for Managers
- Applied Business Statistics
- Operations Management
- Finance for Managers
- Global Business Environment
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1376 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply. The degree program you select may have additional requirements with which you must comply.
- Note: Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to Saint Louis University or any specific program. Admission decisions may be based on such factors as the suitability of the applicant’s research interests, the availability of professors in a particular field of research and the number of qualified applicants.
International21710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21710 USD per year during 4 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.