Recent graduates have gone on to work in academic research, pharmaceuticals, medical writing, the biotech industry and the NHS.
- Translational oncology is the process by which laboratory research informs the development of new treatments for cancer.
- It’s a rapidly advancing field with massive therapeutic and commercial potential, and recent graduates have gone on to work in academic research science, pharmaceuticals, medical writing, the biotech industry and the NHS among others.
- Our Translational Oncology programme from University of Sheffield is taught by leading research scientists and clinicians. The course offers training in the theory and practice of translational oncology and provides you with transferable skills for your future career.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Cellular & Molecular Basis of Cancer
- Cancer Epidemology
- Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Tumour Microenvironment
- Cancer Technologies and Clinical Research
- Literature Review
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 275 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2:1 in a relevant science-related subject. We also welcome medical graduates, and UK medical undergraduates wishing to intercalate.
- Medical students can intercalate after completing three years of their medical degree.
- Overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component, or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.