This one year full-time programme in Race Engineering at the University of Pavia aims to train highly qualified professionals in race engineering, through a variety of teaching activities. The course includes both theoretical and practical teaching, as well as workshops, and a 6-month internship in industry. Thanks to the partnerships with VI-Grade, ASC (Automotive Safety Centre), Skydrive, and MSC Software, among others, students have a wealth of opportunities to develop their knowledge and skill in managing all aspects of racing cars.
Students will benefit from:
- 11 days working on a race track, working towards to full technical management
- An Advanced Driving Course
- Practical sessions at both ASC and the Monza circuit
- A variety of Advanced Short Courses taught by professionals
- Access to both static and dynamic simulators
- Workshops with race engineering professionals
- Guided tours of plants and facilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Vehicle Dynamics Fundamental
- Virtual Dynamics Design and Simulation
- VI-Grade Static Simulator Training
- Propulsion: IC & Hybrid
- Vehicle Dynamics Control
- Advanced Driving Course
- Skydrive Dynamic Simulator
- Race Track Management and Vehicle Set Up for Performance
- Race Engineering Science
- Data Acquisition
- Biomechanics: Driver/Vehicle Interaction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application period for October intake - from June to September
DisciplinesAutomotive Engineering View 9 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of English
- An automotive or mechanical background with work experience (appreciated by not essential)
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pavia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.