You'll work alongside experts in the cardiovascular field for a hypothesis-driven laboratory research project.
- The WHO estimates that by 2030 more than 23 million people will die annually from cardiovascular disease. The discovery of effective and novel treatments for disease starts with understanding the molecular and cellular processes involved.
- The Cardiovascular Medicine - From Molecules to Man course at University of Sheffield is delivered by experts within the cardiovascular field, both clinicians and academics.
- It provides a unique research environment within which students can learn valuable transferable skills encompassing the full range of activity from discovery science at the laboratory bench to the hospital clinic/bedside.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Skills
- Vascular Cell Biology
- Vascular Disease - Models & Clinical Practice
- Critical Review
- Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine View 276 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 in a relevant science undergraduate degree. A 2:2 may be considered with strong performance in research-related modules. We also welcome medical graduates as well as UK medical undergraduates wishing to intercalate.
- Overall IELTS score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.