Transforming mobility is a major challenge in today’s society and for tomorrow. The stakes are high, notably for the Automotive Industry, shaken by the arrival of sharing platforms offering mobility services. What are the keys to: combatting urban congestion and improving air quality; protecting people’s health and natural resources; offering mobility solutions in periurban or low-density areas, finding sustainable economic models for old and new economic players? These are just some of the challenges Mobility Professionals face today.
The automotive industry, and the mobility sector at large, is undergoing a threefold disruption due to digitalisation, environmental constraints and technological developments. ESC Clermont Business School has been specifically designed a MSc – Master of Science programme to help participants answer fundamental questions: Which vehicles? Which mobility services? Which strategies? Which business models?
Graduates will improve their employability and can reach higher-ranking positions within their existing jobs or seek new career opportunities within many private companies and public organisations pertaining to the Automotive Industry or mobility sector.
Targeted skills & Competencies:
- Understand and deal with the new global mobility eco-system
- Devise and implement the right strategies and multiple economic models
- Master product/service design and development
- Gain fundamental knowledge of the transport sector
- Encourage innovation management
- Lead projects & change management
- Perform mobility consulting missions
- Acquire a dual technical/business culture and versatility
This Transforming Mobility - Business Models and Vehicles for the Future programme from ESC Clermont Business School will open the door to a broad range of job opportunities and varied career paths offering the possibility to work in multi-cultural and international teams:
- Product/Service Manager
- Sustainable Mobility Manager
- Project Manager
- Fleet Manager
- Mobility Experiences & Innovation Manager
- Energy Mobility Business Developer
- Sustainable Mobility Programmes Coordinator
- Transformation Facilitator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mobility Business Models & Vehicles for the Future
- Management & Communication Skills
- Career Development & Counseling
- Professional Mission & Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Engineering Management Transport Management View 32 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor degree or Validated Master 1
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA11950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11950 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Clermont-Ferrand
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.