This MSc Transforming Mobility - Business Models and Vehicles for the future from ESC Clermont Business School will enable participants to successfully manage the transition towards sustainable mobility. Graduates will improve their employability and reach higher-ranking positions within their existing jobs or seek new career opportunities within many private companies and public organisations pertaining to the Automotive Industry or mobility sector
- Product / service Manager
- Sustainable Mobility Manager
- Project Manager
- Fleet Manager
- Mobility Experiences & Innovation Manager
- Energy Mobility Business Developer
- Sustainable Mobility Programmes Coordinator
- Transformation Facilitator
- Sustainable Mobility Consultant
Covid-19 Update:There is no change in the academic calendar. The MSc. programmes will start in October.The programmes will be offered in campus (if the French regulations allow so by then). For students unable to come to France by the start of the academic year (due to lockdown measures or travel restrictions) will have the opportunity to follow the courses initially online (for the totality of the first semester if necessary) and later join the classes on campus whenever they are able to.
The programme is accredited by the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Programme
- Stakes and Challenges
- Urban Mobility
- Which Vehicles: Strategy & Foresights
- Mobility As a Service (MAAS)
- Managing Innovation and business model
- Key Role of Energy Players
- Transversal Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
Application deadline: before august
DisciplinesInnovation Management Technology Management Transport Management View 28 other Masters in Innovation Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor degree or Validated Master 1
- Proficiency in English (Official TOEFL score of 550 at least, or IELTS 6.0)
- All applications are to be submitted online on the school’s website.
- Candidates will be invited to take a skype interview or an automated video conference aiming to evaluate their academic profile, motivation and linguistic skills
- As a result of the closure of the exam centers for language tests (TOEFL, TOEIC and IETLS), alternative language evaluation methods are accepted (duolingo online test, medium of instruction certificate or interview).
Students that are having difficulties in obtaining some important documents due to the lockdown related to the admissions can obtain conditional offer letters provided that they send those documents at a later time before starting the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA7666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.