Apply directly through to the Master’s degree in American Legal Studies - Business Law from Hofstra University . Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level.
INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this American Legal Studies - Business Law program
A large part of the student population is interested in studying a degree in American Legal Studies - Business Law because of the diverse and versatile set of skills it helps the develop. You will have the option to specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, International Business, or Human Resource Management and other topics that have to do with the performance of a successful company, small business or start-up.
Learn how to keep your team motivated and inspired, ensure a steady revenue stream, investments in product development and company growth, effective advertising and managing teams both at home and abroad. You will learn to understand both your and your team’s strengths and know when and how to take measures for team growth and knowledge development.
Business programmes are generally very practice oriented, relying on many real-life case studies and learning from the experience of successful managers.
Guidance from a student’s concentration faculty advisor is an important element of successful completion of the Concentration.
A concentration faculty advisor must approve a student’s enrollment in the Concentration.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students in the Concentration are required to take three required core courses, one require skills course, and at least three qualifying elective courses.
- Students must also complete a writing requirement for the Concentration by taking a course that would satisfy either Writing Requirement 1 or 2 in any course, or via any Journal note or Independent Study, on a business law subject or subjects, as approved by the student’s concentration faculty advisor.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Legal Studies View 132 other Masters in Legal Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.