Do you want to get admitted to the graduate degree in Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies program from Hofstra University and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application.
All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies program
When studying a Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking. Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of the Higher Education Leadership and Policy Studies program, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Highlights and rankings
- Top 6% of colleges and universities nationwide for mid-career salary for alumni with only a bachelor’s degree (PayScale College Salary Report 2018-2019)
- One of 3 schools in the New York metropolitan area with colleges of law, medicine and engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureProgram Objectives
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of leadership issues in a higher education setting.
- Provide a thorough knowledge base of the governance and operation of an institution of higher education.
- Explore historic and current issues involving administration and leadership in colleges and universities in the United States.
- Explore leadership styles in higher education administration.
- Prepare students to assume middle and senior leadership roles in institutions of higher education.
- Prepare students for the successful implementations of college and university missions.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Public Policy View 3548 other Masters in Education in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.