Do you want to get admitted to the graduate degree in Secondary Education from Hofstra University and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application.
All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this Secondary Education program
When studying a Secondary Education program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking.
Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas.
By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences. Teaching is an important component of Secondary Education, as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
Secondary education certification programs are offered in business, English, languages other than English (Arabic, Chinese, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Russian, or Spanish), mathematics, science (biology, chemistry, physics, earth science), and social studies.
- Adolescent Development and Learning
- The Exceptional Child
- Inclusion in Today's Schools
- General Methods of Teaching
- Language, Culture and Identity: Literacy Issues for Adolescents and Young Adults
- Language and Literacy in Middle Childhood and Adolescence
- Reading and Writing With Adolescents: Pedagogical Practices
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 4330 other Masters in Education in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International45300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
National45300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Hempstead
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.