To build your career, you will need both solid academic knowledge and practical skills to meet the industry’s high standards. You will not only acquire the fundamentals of responsible management in complex and collaborative ecosystems throughout this purchasing and supply chain management course, but you will also discover how to apply the latest know-how in digital and robotics technologies.
As a student of the Supply Chain and Purchasing Management program from Emlyon Business School , you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and finance, Total Cost of Ownership
- Project management
- Operations, Industrial Strategies, industrial programs
- Forecasting and planning
- Purchasing function and organization
- Business, Innovation, Value
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 183 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- A validated Master 1 degree or
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent to Bac + 4
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA24500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24500 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.