To build your career, you will need both solid academic knowledge and practical skills to meet the industry’s high standards. You will not only acquire the fundamentals of responsible management in complex and collaborative ecosystems throughout this purchasing and supply chain management course, but you will also discover how to apply the latest know-how in digital and robotics technologies.
As a student of the Supply Chain and Purchasing Management program from Emlyon Business School, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Master of Science approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles & Innovation Award 2020 by Eduniversal
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business and finance, Total Cost of Ownership
- Project management
- Operations, Industrial Strategies, industrial programs
- Forecasting and planning
- Purchasing function and organization
- Business, Innovation, Value
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 30 other Masters in Project Management in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply for the Supply Chain & Purchasing Management:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac+3, with an excellent profile (limited to 30% of the cohort)
You can apply whilst studying the last year of the degree which makes you eligible for the program (Bachelor's Degree minimum).
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA24900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR per year during 18 months.
This tuition and fee charges are in effect for the 2023-2024 academic year and are subject to change for future years.
Living costs for Lyon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Supply Chain & Purchasing Management by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your program advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.