As a student of the Strategy and Consulting program from emlyon business school, you will benefit from a dedicated career track which will include workshops, expert panels, fairs, events, company visits, etc... The Careers Services Department provides all students with continual support in identifying career goals and developing action plans. Program-specific careers services include:
- Workshops: Careers workshops help you prepare for your internship search and future career. Self-assessment tools and individual coaching provide you with the opportunity to prepare your next move.
- Tools: Our wide range of career tools help you find out more information on partner companies and sector specific resources, including databases with internship and job offers.
- Events: 300 companies visit emlyon business school campuses each year and provide students with continuous access to the business community.
Master of Science approved by the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles & Innovation Award 2020 by Eduniversal
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Industrial diagnosis
- Strategizing the future
- The consulting industry
- Process design and complex process management
- Operational excellence
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Strategic Management View 11 other Masters in Strategic Management in China
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply for the MSc in Strategy & Consulting:
- A validated Master 1 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac + 4
- A validated Licence 3 degree or Bachelor's degree equivalent to Bac+3 (limited to 30% of the cohort)
You can apply whilst studying the last year of the degree which makes you eligible for the program (Bachelor's Degree minimum).
Mandatory documents (all the documents provided need to be in English or French (except passport and identity card):
- A resume
- A copy of an official valid identity card or passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree
- An enrollment certificate / A certificate of attendance for graduating students
- A certified copy of your transcripts from the first year of your undergraduate education until now
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA16600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
This tuition and fee charges are in effect for the 2022-2023 academic year and are subject to change for future years.
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
As a socially responsible organisation, emlyon business school helps students to finance their MSc in Strategy & Consulting by offering up scholarships to qualifying students. These scholarships are limited in number, so we advise you to contact your program advisor as soon as possible to discuss your eligibility.To download the Scholarship Policy information, create or long onto your emlyon business school account.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.