The Master of Science Business Analytics Online program from the University of Massachusetts Boston covers theories of powerful techniques and quantitative methods in Business Analytics and how they are applied in the real world.
The program focuses on using current software tools to study effective techniques of problem formulation, developing solutions with mathematical and algorithmic techniques, and methods for implementing those solutions with technology.
International students will be required to maintain full-time student status (minimum of 3 courses per semester).
The MSBA program offers students a choice of two specializations, Big Data Analytics and Supply Chain Analytics. Each includes a core of analytical courses, elective courses in that specialization, and a capstone course.
- Big Data Analytics
The Big Data Analytics specialization focuses on data mining and analytical techniques, big data management, storage, and modeling. The objectives consist of enabling students to process big data in an effective and efficient way, discover knowledge patterns in big data, build predictive models, and use big data to answer business questions.
- Supply Chain Analytics
The Supply Chain Analytics specialization focuses on data analytics and decision-making in the context of a major functional area in businesses—supply chains. The specialization offers courses on analytics in service operation. The objective is to use data and data modeling to optimize activities within the supply chain and consequently maximize the organization’s competitive advantage.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Database Management Systems
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Advanced Data Mining and Predictive Modeling
- Information Storage Management
- Architect, Build and Manage Big Data Applications
- Object Oriented Information Systems
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 450 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Online application with application fee
- Current professional résumé highlighting professional and academic contributions/qualifications.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended, both undergraduate and graduate. Applicants must have the equivalent of a United States bachelor’s degree to be eligible to apply. All transcripts are required, regardless of whether credits were transferred
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- 2 letters of recommendation from professional or academic references
- Applicants must provide the name and email address for 2 references as part of the online application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International35980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17990 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National29930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14965 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State18432 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9216 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.