With the completion of your studies you are an expert in Data Science and by this you can open doors to exciting and diverse jobs like Senior Data Scientist or Data Science Developer. With IU International University of Applied Sciences, you can study from the comfort of your home, 100% online.
Your door to data-driven enterprises
Data is becoming the most important asset of data-driven enterprises and plays a pivotal role in tackling the challenges of tomorrow. From the optimisation of existing production lines to the creation of new business models, data-driven decisions are at the centre of digital businesses.
Innovation springs from bright minds - the Master in Data Science at the IU International University of Applied Sciences - Online puts you into the driver seat of your future career in Data Science. Graduates from our courses go to become technical gurus, team-leaders of successful data-science teams or value-driven masterminds who turn data into action.
BOOST YOUR CAREER. EARN A DUAL DEGREE.
With the IU and LSBU (London South Bank University) dual degree track, you get a unique opportunity – graduate with both a German and a British graduation certificate, without any extra academic requirements. The study programmes at IU and at LSBU are coordinated and therefore equivalent to each other. Start your studies at IU, apply for your British certificate* and you will automatically be awarded a degree from LSBU following your graduation if all of your study requirements have been fulfilled successfully. Send in your application form, and get in touch with our Student Advisory Team, and receive your British graduation certificate after you’ve successfully graduated from IU.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Programming With Python
- Machine Learning
- Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Deep Learning
- Case Study: Model Engineering
- Soffivare Engineering for Data Intensive Sciences
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
120 ECTS or 60 ECTS
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 7 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
60 ECTS programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
120 ECTS programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS) in a related field.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada)
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- 60 ECTS programme: At least one-year work experience before the start of the IU International University of Applied Sciences Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10990 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10990 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: 10 990 Euro
- 120 ECTS: 17 990 Euro
Depending on your background, region, academic achievements, and more, there are many scholarships that students might be eligible for. Scholarship percentages vary for each individual situation, which could help you save up to 80% on your study costs. If you are keen and motivated to learn online or on campus with IU International University of Applied Sciences, there are many options available to help you financially and get started with your studies.
Examples of tuition fees for the part-time model, including scholarship...
- Tuition Fees Bachelor Online (180 ECTS) – 73 € per month
- Tuition Fees MBA Online (90 ECTS) – 107 € per month
- Tuition Fees Master Online (120 ECTS) – 95 € per month
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.