Graduates of the Master in Artificial Intelligence from IUBH University of Applied Sciences - Online can work as AI-specialists, AI-designers or other professions in this industry, to work on the latest technologies in a forward-looking way. With IUBH, you can study from the comfort of your home, 100% online.
Your path into the future
Intelligent assistants, autonomous robots, self-driving cars - almost daily we can read about new spectacular successes about artificial intelligence based systems achieving what was considered impossible just a few years ago. Innovation springs from bright minds - our international Master programme in Artificial Intelligence prepares you for an exciting career making the future happen now.
Graduates from our courses go to become AI Specialists building the next generation of intelligent systems, team-leaders of successful AI project teams or AI designers working on the interplay of human and artificial intelligence.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Use Case and Evaluation
- Reinforcement Learning
- Seminar: Current Topics in AI
- Project: AI Use Case
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
60 or 120 ECTS
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence View 4 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
60 ECTS programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (240 ECTS).
- If you have less than 240 ECTS on your university degree, begin your studies after having passed our admission test TASC.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada).
120 ECTS programme:
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS) in a related field.
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the U.S and Canada)
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
- 60 ECTS programme: At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10990 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10990 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- 60 ECTS: 10 990 Euro
- 120 ECTS: 17 990 Euro
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.