- Provide courses in genetics and breeding to all undergraduate students of the Faculty of Agriculture, and advanced courses to master students.
- Extend the students' theoretical knowledge in classical genetics, molecular approaches, genomics and system biology.
- Teach various approaches and research methods in genetics and breeding.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Implement the genetic knowledge in basic and applied aspects of agriculture.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Agriculture Genetics View 4 other Masters in Genetics in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates holding a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture Science or Nutrition Science with a minimum final grade of 80.
- A preparatory study for the master's program is available.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD per year during 24 months.
National4900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4900 USD per year during 24 months.
- Research track – Full tuition scholarship
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.