This programme trains managers, who are capable of utilizing the best management practices for new generation firms, as well as larger companies in traditional sectors, which now face challenges brought by digital transformation.
This helps students develop their abilities to find creative solutions, relying on new business models with a global focus.
The International Business (St. Petersburg) programme from HSE University also employs a wide-ranging international format, based on best practices in business education, while also including an international project seminar with a particular focus on the problems faced by dynamically developing segments of the global business value chain.
Graduates of the programme:
- are prepared for a successful career in companies doing business in international markets
- are able to provide various consulting services or start their own business
- will successfully navigate the markets of the new economy
- Digital and Offline Marketing in Arts and Culture,
- E-business and E-commerce in CIs,
- Sharing Economy and Innovation Management in CIs.
- Global Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Logistics,
- Business Analytics in SCM,
- Legal Aspects of International Business.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 26 other Masters in International Business in Russia
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at HSE University and/or in Russia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
1) This programme requires a high proficiency in the English language and that shall be demonstrated in either of the following ways:
- Valid international English test certificate: IELTS/TOEFL iBT or PBT/CAE/CPE/BEC Vantage/BEC Higher
- Native English speakers and International applicants whose previous degree was received completely in English language (the diploma or transcript) are exempt from this requirement
2) GMAT or GRE are not required but will provide great advantage to an applicant by the competition.
3) Application form
4) Bachelor’s (Specialist’s or Master’s) diploma and official transcripts of previous educational studies
5) CV, which confirms your professional experience
6) Letter of motivation in English (~500 words)
7) Certificates of prior achievements in academic Olympiads and business-games
8) Certificates or any other documents confirming you prior experience in project activity
International2381 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2381 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 210 000 – 420 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Saint Petersburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Master's programmes at HSE. Here is a link to know more: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/financial-aid
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.