The curriculum includes three interrelated modules: global strategies and operations; digital transformation and new business models; corporate social responsibility and sustainable development.
The International Management programme from HSE University is taught in English. Students have an opportunity to pursue a semester abroad at a leading international business school.
The programme offers lots of opportunities to interact and network with the leading international and Russian companies:
- two consulting projects, sponsored by programme’s corporate partners, including Big4 global consulting companies
- summer internship with one of the programme’s corporate partners
- master-classes and workshops from invited C-level guest speakers
- opportunities to become teaching and research assistants
- participation in HSE University-funded project groups
Career Development Centre services:
- professional networking & career mobility opportunities, including assistance in employment with leading international and Russian corporations
- career events
- master-classes, workshops and seminars with the best employers
- counselling students on building a career, writing a resume and job market navigation
The programme is conducted in strong collaboration with corporate partners of HSE’s Faculty of Business and Management, including L’Oreal, BM, SAP, BCG, Oracle, PwC, Accenture, KPMG, Microsoft, Sberbank, VTB Bank, and Lanit, among others.
- Research Methods in Management
- Global Strategic Management
- International Economics
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Digital Transformation and New Business Models
- Business Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority admission will be until March 31st
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies International Business View 23 other Masters in International Business in Russia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Diploma and official academic transcript
- Documents confirming the individual achievements of the applicant (publications and research work, academic awards, specialized diplomas and certificates, grants and scholarships received, documents evidencing the completion of courses, workshops, trainings, letters of recommendation, CV, GMAT/GRE certificate)
- Documents, confirming international experience
- Letter of motivation
- Essay* on a topic “International Business in the Times of COVID-19: Challenges and Opportunities” (an essay has to be max. 3 pages, A4 format, Times New Roman, 12 pt)
International2665 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2665 EUR per year during 24 months.
230 000 – 460 000 RUB/year
Living costs for Moscow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for selected full-degree Master's programmes at HSE. Here is a link to explore: https://admissions.hse.ru/en/graduate-apply/financial-aid
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.