This industry includes IT services, accounting services and broadly defined compliance.
Graduates of the program will gain the necessary skills to work properly and effectively as a manager in the field of risk management, compliance monitoring and Anti-Money Laundering(AML).
This program is perfect for potential candidates, who already have experience, and are looking to update their knowledge regarding compliance monitoring, AML and risk control of financial institutions.
The leaders of the Master's Financial Crime Prevention from Kozminski University are experienced professionals, who took part in multiple international projects concerning the implementation of AML departments in corporations and effective risk management. This allowed them to gain the necessary knowledge and good practices to develop a program, which also suits the needs of candidates, who just started to think about a future in financial enterprises.
After graduating the Master in Financial Crime Prevention program conducted in English, you can find employment in:
- international financial institutions
- public listed companies
- insurance companies
- public sector market regulator
Examples of professions that a graduate of the program will be well prepared for:
- Compliance Officer
- Risk Management and Control Officer
- KYC (Know Your Customer) Specialist
- AML Monitoring Expert
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Security and Cyber Security
- Structure Framework for Investigations
- Banking Law
- Modern Tax Strategy
- Ethical Issues in Finance and Accounting
- Risk and Control
- Financial Intelligence Challenge
- Corporate Clients Monitoring
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The admission session for master and bachelor programs begins in February every academic year and the classes begin in the first week of October. We suggest submitting your documents before September.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Criminal Law Criminology
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
- original Bachelor/Master degree diploma or notarized copy and transcript of records
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of the national ID or a passport
- CV in English
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2760 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2760 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- 12 500 PLN / semester
- The tuition fee may vary during the study programme.
- First year students of the programs conducted in English will be able to obtain a scholarship for one year of 15 000 PLN.
- Admission for full-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA.
- Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program. Candidates, who have achieved at least 80% of the points from the entry test will have have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The scholarship is provided monthly, as 10 deductions of 1 500 PLN from the tuition fee amount. The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.