At University of the People , the Education program's approach is that teaching is a learner-centered endeavor, and that effective teachers are skilled professionals who foster inclusive and inquiring learning environments.
- Program participants will learn to create such environments through a multi-disciplinary approach including human development, teaching and learning theory, behavior management, and assessment of learning, preparing them for careers in public and private schools, community colleges, and other educational settings.
- Graduates of the M.Ed. program are required to complete a minimum of 13 courses, which is equivalent to 39 credits.
University of the People is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning Theory and Implications for Instruction
- Curriculum Design and Instructional Decision Making
- Creating Positive Classroom Environments
- Understanding Barriers to Learning
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Teaching for Diverse and Inclusive Classrooms
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 574 other Masters in Teaching in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree
- English proficiency
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.