In a globalized and competitive world, purchasing and supply chain management are strategic assets for developing company performance.
- Fresh graduates or graduates with little experience
- Professionals with several years of experience
- Full English taught
- Education based on the standards developed by APICS
- Teaching based on real cases with the contribution of expert professionals
- Supply chain manager
- Operations manager
- Logistics manager
- Planning manager
- Scheduling manager
- Demand manager
- Forecast manager
- Sales administration manager
- Flow driver
- Purchasing and supply
- Contract manager
- Sourcing Manager
- Category buyer
- Procurement manager
Companies that welcomed our students:
- Groupe Multi Transports
The programme is accredited by the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Purchasing and SCM
- Management & Communication Skills
- Career Development & Counseling
- Professional Mission & Thesis
- Master’s Thesis
- Oral Defense
- Company Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics Commerce View 74 other Masters in Business Administration in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A 4-year Bachelor degree or Validated Master 1
- All applications are to be submitted online on the school’s website.
- Candidates will be invited to take a skype interview or an automated video conference aiming to evaluate their academic profile, motivation and linguistic skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
There is no application fee.
Scholarships by ESC Clermont Foundation:
Students of the Master programme will have the possibility to apply for a scholarship after the start of the programme. Various scholarships are offered to both French and international students based on their academic achievements and social backgrounds.
Scholarships for going abroad:
Erasmus+ scholarship: For students who are interested in doing their internship in Europe or those who would like to obtain the dual-degree from partner university in Germany, they will be able to apply for this scholarship allowing them to obtain a monthly stipend to finance their stay.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.