During this Strategy and Design for the Anthropocene programme from ESC Clermont Business School , students will also be trained in the processes, methods and techniques that will enable them to design desirable futures within ecological, climatic, legal, social and political constraints.
- Addressing the Anthropocene through the prism of design, integrating the strategy of the humanities and the strategy of organisations.
- In-depth reframing of issues historically associated with sustainable development and corporate social responsibility.
- Taking into account the contributions of environmental, climate, and engineering sciences, especially for decision-making and organisational transformation.
Targeted Skills and Competencies
MSc students will acquire new technical and operational skills to initiate transition policies within organisations that wish to implement change by making proactive, rapid and effective ecological redirections.
They will learn how to set up new forms of investigation to address unusual critical situations: accelerated changes in an ecosystem, collapse of a resource or living environment, situations of scarcity, humanitarian and social crisis, strategic crisis, forward-looking strategies, etc.
- Ecological transition design manager
- CSR manager
- Ecological transition consultant
- Territorial development manager
- Prospective manager
- Sustainable development manager
Covid-19 Update:There is no change in the academic calendar. The MSc. programmes will start in October.The programmes will be offered in campus (if the French regulations allow so by then). For students unable to come to France by the start of the academic year (due to lockdown measures or travel restrictions) will have the opportunity to follow the courses initially online (for the totality of the first semester if necessary) and later join the classes on campus whenever they are able to.
The programme is accredited by the CGE (Conférence des Grandes Ecoles).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- General introduction
- Learning Expeditions and Inquiry
- Introduction to Inquiry
- Investigating Territories in Critical Ecological Zones
- New Inquiry Protocols
- Archiving and Documenting Inquiries Workshop
- Reports & Narrative of The Anthropocene
- Introduction to Complex Systems Modelling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Application deadline: before august
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sustainable Development Strategic Management View 161 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students should have completed a 4-year Bachelor degree and should have obtained and official English Language Certification such as TOEFL PBT 550 or equivalent (IELTS, TOEFL IBT, Cambridge English, TOEIC…)
- As a result of the closure of the exam centers for language tests (TOEFL, TOEIC and IETLS), alternative language evaluation methods are accepted (duolingo online test, medium of instruction certificate or interview).
Students that are having difficulties in obtaining some important documents due to the lockdown related to the admissions can obtain conditional offer letters provided that they send those documents at a later time before starting the course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA11500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.