The Cost Effectiveness Modelling for Health Technology Assessment course from University of Sheffield is taught part-time, online, over two years.
The development and application of new health technologies is crucial to the future prosperity of both developed and developing nations. Health technology assessment (HTA), and the associated strategies for pricing technologies and obtaining reimbursement from purchasers, is a relatively new area of expertise.
- From an industry perspective, the effective assessment, pricing and reimbursement techniques for health technologies are critical to bringing a technology to market and thus to corporate success.
- From the perspective of those charged with governing health technologies and reimbursing providers, evaluating the cost-effectiveness of health technologies is critical to equity and good governance of public monies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Economic Evaluation in International Health Technology Assessment
- Cost-effectiveness Modelling in International Health Technology Assessment
- Using Evidence in the Design and Development of Models
- Building Cost-effectiveness Models for Health Technology Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences Health Informatics View 460 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree in a relevant subject or equivalent professional experience.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National4000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.