- You’ll study different methods of dietary assessment and analysis, enabling you to collect, analyse and interpret dietary information. You’ll also explore the nutritional challenges of vulnerable population groups and the importance of nutrition policy both locally and in a global context.
- The course helps to prepare you for a career in research, the food industry, academia, community nutrition and nutrition consultancy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Nutritional Biochemistry
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Nutritional Physiology
- Nutrition in the Global South
- Molecular Nutrition
- Health Promotion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Biochemistry View 1013 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You’ll have a 2:1 degree in a relevant science subject.
- A 2:2 may be acceptable depending on the degree and your references. We also accept graduates in medicine.
- If your degree is not science-based, you may be accepted if you can demonstrate a sound underpinning knowledge in the biosciences, to meet the demands of the programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24400 GBP per year during 12 days.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 days.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.