You’ll gain an understanding of health technology markets, pricing and customers needed for new product development in the health technology industry. If you’re already working or aspire to work in the field of health technology assessment, this health technology course will give you the training you need to progress your health technology career or gain a post as a health technology evaluator or commissioner.
The aims of the course are to:
- Provide participants from health technology providers and assessors with a critical understanding of the entire process of health technology assessment, pricing and reimbursement worldwide.
- Provide real knowledge and skills in the health technology principles, techniques and real-world application of developing value propositions, trial design and analysis, systematic review and synthesis of evidence, economic evaluation including patient reported outcomes, and cost-effectiveness modelling in health technology assessment.
- Equip health technology graduates with professional-level competency in the design, commissioning, and review of health technology assessments in multiple jurisdictions (globally), and enable them to contribute a health technology assessment perspective in multi-disciplinary contexts such as product development planning, prioritisation of research and government or international health policy planning.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Core modules are:
- Methods and Processes in International Health Technology Assessment
- International Health Care Systems and Reimbursement
- Cost-effectiveness Modelling in International HTA
- Systematic Reviews and Evidence Synthesis: Principles
- Economic Evaluation in International HTA
- Pharmaceutical Pricing
Optional module choices include:
- Using Evidence in the Design and Development of Models
- Randomised Controlled Trials to Support Reimbursement Decision Making
- Utility and Patient Report Outcomes Data in HTA
- Building Cost-effectiveness Models for HTA
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Management View 96 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International5750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5750 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5750 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.