This is the only online course offering the full range of skills needed by those developing health technologies for markets across the globe.
- The International Health Technology Assessment and Reimbursement (Online) course from University of Sheffield is taught by experts who work directly with the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) on health technology appraisals.
- You’ll gain an understanding of the entire HTA process alongside practical insights into the markets, pricing and customers needed for new product development in the healthcare industry.
- If you’re already working or aspire to work in the field of health technology assessment, health economics or market access, this course will give you the training you need to progress in your career or gain a post as a health technology evaluator or commissioner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods and Processes in International Health Technology Assessment
- Systematic Reviews and Evidence Synthesis Principles
- International Healthcare Systems and Reimbursement
- Cost-effectiveness Modelling in International Health Technology Assessment
- Economic Evaluation in International Health Technology Assessment
- Pharmaceutical Pricing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 133 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree in a related subject.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.