This is a highly-flexible public health masters course taught completely online.
On this Public Health (Online) course at University of Sheffield , you’ll explore key national and global public health issues from different disciplinary perspectives, as well as increasing your understanding of epidemiological measures, study designs, screening and surveillance.
- You’ll also study practical solutions to protect and promote the public’s health and tackle health inequalities and public health problems.
- The course is ideal for people with busy work or life commitments, who want to be able to study wherever and whenever they can.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Promotion
- Introduction to Statistics and Critical Appraisal
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Systematic Approaches to Evidence Assessment
- Key Issues in Global Public Health
- Leading and Managing Health Services
- Using Health Policy to Strengthen Health Systems
- Communicable Disease Control
- Further Statistics for Health Science Researchers
The course is taught entirely online. Teaching methods include video, podcasts and web lectures.Assessment
Assessment is by coursework and online exams.
Please see our University website for the most up-to-date course information: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/courses
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 133 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 honours degree, or a medical degree or significant experience in public health.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National6000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.