On the course, you’ll study health needs and inequalities and be introduced to gathering and appraising evidence through research and needs assessment, as well as economic evaluation and healthcare financing.
- You’ll explore the principles of management and organisation theory and specific challenges relating to public health, as well as health policy and health systems.
- We combine public health, management, health services research and health economics, which is not available on an MBA or a pure MPH or MSc programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Leadership & Teamwork (online)
- Key Issues in Global Public Health
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Communicable Disease Control
- Health Promotion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 385 other Masters in Health Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 honours degree, or a medical degree or significant experience in public health.
- Overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, or equivalent.
- We also accept a range of other UK qualifications and other EU/international qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23250 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.