The Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Clinical Anatomy (60 M Level credits) consists of three modules, the two core modules are compulsory; Applied Clinical Anatomy 1 worth 15 M Level credits, and Applied Clinical Anatomy 2 worth 30 M Level credits. To facilitate ongoing personal development and make up the required 60 Masters Level credits, the student can choose a further optional module related to the aims of the certificate. Students may transfer their credits to an MSc (Health Sciences) or an MSc (Neuromusculoskeletal Healthcare). There are many Master's Level modules available to choose from within the University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Clinical Anatomy
- Research Methods in Health
- Evidence Based Practice – delivered electronically via distance learning
- Essentials of Manual Therapy Assessment
- Physiology of Neuromusculoskeletal Tissue
- Physiology and Pharmacology of Pain
- Assessment and Measurement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
There are no fixed closing dates for the majority of our courses, however some courses may become full and close early.
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 930 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The course is aimed at students who have studied some basic anatomy within their first degree, for example: medical doctors, allied health professionals, nurses, midwives, other health related professionals, graduates in biology, cell biology, biomedical science, sports science, medical illustrators etc. Candidates should normally have a first or second-class honours degree in a relevant subject and/or recognised professional qualification.
- For students whose first language is not English, evidence will normally* be required of successful completion of an English Language qualification such as IELTS (minimum 6.5 with at least 6 in each sub-test). All applications are assessed on an individual basis. Applicants should ensure that their personal statements identify why they wish to study this course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7000 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National3400 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3400 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Living costs for Keele
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The following scholarships may be targeted at specific countries, subjects and talent areas. In some cases you may be required to make an independent application, for others the scholarship will be awarded automatically.
- KEELE INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP (PGT)
Up to £5,000 based on undergraduate degree award.
- DEVELOPING COUNTRIES SCHOLARSHIP
£1,000 for students who are nationals of the least developed, low and lower middle-income countries.
KEELE ALUMNI DISCOUNT
GREAT SCHOLARSHIPS 2022
MARSHALL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NORTH AMERICAN STUDENTS
US FEDERAL STUDENT LOANSARTICLE 26 ASYLUM SEEKER BURSARY
- FULL TIME MBA SCHOLARSHIP
- MSC AI AND DATA SCIENCE SCHOLARARSHIP
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.