Our students are equipped with modern management skills to reach their full potential in terms of leadership, organizational performance and personal professionalism.
The Master of Business Administration programme from European University Cyprus (EUC) equips our graduates to successfully perform in senior management positions, strengthen qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, as well as providing a deeper understanding of essential communication techniques and the role of information technology in organizations.
CareerOur graduates work in:
- Corporate Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Consultancy
- Governmental Organizations
- Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Business Economics and Finance in a Global Environment
- Customer Value Creation
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Information Systems and Business Analytics
- Logistics and Operations Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 32 other Masters in Business Administration in Cyprus
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in English (or official copies of professional qualifications)
- Official copy of academic transcript, in English
- Official copy of High School Leaving Certificate and grade marksheet in English
- Proof of English language proficiency (if any)
- One recommendation letter
- Proof of work experience (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of a valid passport (for international applicants only)
International8478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8478 EUR per year during 18 months.
- Tuition fees may vary based on the student's nationality.
Living costs for Nicosia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.