The Master of Business Administration program at European University Cyprus (EUC) equips our graduates to successfully perform in senior management positions, strengthen qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, as well as providing a deeper understanding of essential communication techniques and the role of information technology in organizations.
- Corporate Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Consultancy
- Governmental Organizations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Economics and Finance
- Global Business Environment
- Decisions in Operations Management
- Human Resource Management and Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Research and Technology Development
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Product and Services Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
The official deadline is 2 weeks before the beginning of each semester
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 25 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Cyprus
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The general admission requirement for graduate programs is the successful completion of a Bachelor degree at a recognized institution, or its equivalent (professional qualifications).
- A completed application form together with a non-refundable fee of €52.
- Official copy of a Bachelor’s Degree, in English, from a recognized university, with an average grade of ‘C’ or above, or official copies of professional qualifications.
- Official copy of Academic transcript, in English.
- Copy of a valid passport/identity card.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- One recommendation letter.
- Proof of work experience (if available).
- Official copy of High School Leaving Diploma and grade marksheet, in English.
- One passport size photograph.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9420 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9420 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9420 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
European University Cyprus offers an extensive Financial Aid Program which aims to provide financial assistance to students who need aid in order to begin or complete their studies at European University Cyprus. There are various schemes to help students financially. European University Cyprus awards scholarships up to 15% on tuition to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their High School leaving certificate or Bachelor degree. The financial support can vary in the case of outstanding candidates.
European University Cyprus awards scholarships to selected students with outstanding performance (B average and above) on their high school leaving certificate or Bachelor degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.