Students in the Master of International Management With a specialization in Sports Management at Barcelona Campus - Geneva Business School make key connections, attend the industry’s top events, and graduate ready to take on the sports industry. On this course, you will:
- Develop the communication and technical skills required to become an effective industry professional
- Gain insight into practical business planning and management
- Learn how to efficiently plan sporting events
- Manage team organization, merchandising, and marketing
- Product Management Director
- Gameday Operations Manager
- Public Relations
- Sport Marketing Analyst
- Athletic Director
- Sports Agent
- Event Manager
- Marketing Director
- Social Media Manager
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), the Association of Accredited Schools of Business International (AASBI), CHE and EDUQUA. Geneva Business School has also strong ties with partner universities, enabling exchange programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of unique business, management, and finance courses that will extend and deepen your understanding of and experience in business along with courses that specialize in sports and a final project.
- The breakdown of the program is as follows: 11 core courses (44 ECTS); a consultancy project (4 ECTS); participation in a practical and competitive business simulation (4 ECTS); 5 courses in your chosen area of sports (20 ECTS); and a business project which can be an industry report, a problem-solving case, or a business plan (18 ECTS).
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Intake: February & September
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 17 other Masters in Sports Management in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
National10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Barcelona
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.