Students in the International Management with specialisation in Digital Marketing from Geneva Business School will master the techniques, tools, and strategies to become leaders in their field. Upon graduation, students will:
- Be able to effectively publish and manage content for business growth
- Acquire expertise in using Google analytics and various data analysis software
- Gain familiarity with online legalities and rights management.
- Become an expert in designing and implementing online marketing campaigns
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist/Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Digital Marketing Director
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), the Association of Accredited Schools of Business International (AASBI) and EDUQUA. Geneva Business School has also strong ties with partner universities, enabling exchange programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialisation courses, such as:
- Strategic Digital Marketing Simulation
- Digital Economy Overview
- Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- Connected Commerce
- Data-driven Diqital
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 17 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Switzerland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
1 reference letter from a former academic institution
International18696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9348 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA18696 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9348 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- CHF 10,250 / semester
Living costs for Genève
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.