The Education Leadership program at Texas A&M Texarkana courses is designed to prepare candidates to pass the TExES Certification Examination for Principals.
For students already holding a master's degree in education (or a related field), TAMUT offers a Principal Certification program designed to prepare students to pass the TExES Certification Examination for Principals.
Unique Features of This Program
- Small class sizes
- Practitioner-based skills
- Program can be completed in 1 1/2 years or less
- Delivered to meet the needs of working students: always web-enhanced evening classes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education Research Literature and Techniques
- Instructional Leadership
- School Finance and Management
- Technology for School Improvement
- Supervision of Instruction
- Principal Internship
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 4083 other Masters in Education in United States
- Letter of Intent/Interest
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT Scores
International9890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4945 USD per semester
National9890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4945 USD per semester
In-State3884 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1942 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.