In an increasingly interconnected, globalized and complex world, where the importance of multilateral dialogue and cooperation is ever growing, the demand for training and capacity development in the field of international affairs and diplomacy is constantly rising. In this regard, the establishment of this innovative on-line Post-Graduate Certificate in Diplomatic Practice between the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR) and the Open University of Catalonia (UOC) holds great significance.
This Diplomatic Practice Certificate programme at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) will allow diplomats, government officials, students and other stakeholders to upgrade their studies and knowledge with a formally recognized degree combining the best of university education and UN executive training.
At the end of the Master's Programme, students should be able to:
- Develop a critical understanding of key issues and concepts in world affairs
- Demonstrate a comprehensive, substantive and practical knowledge of international relations and diplomacy
- Develop analytical skills and critical thinking
- Improve research and drafting skills
- Perform in both bilateral and multilateral working environments with increased confidence
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Law and Institutions
- International Relations System and Theories
- International Political Economy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences International Relations Political Science View 10 other Masters in International Relations in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To gain entry to the programme, participants need to have an authenticated university qualification.
- The course material will be in English and the language used in class will also be English. Therefore, a command of English is required to follow this programme.
International4300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4300 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National4300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4300 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.