Delivered by clinical and scientific experts from across UCL, as well as visiting industry experts, the interdisciplinary programme is ideally suited for life sciences graduates who wish to pursue a career in industry or academia and MBBS students doing an intercalated degree.
Why study this degree at UCL?
The UCL Division of Medicine has significiant expertise in the field of precision medicine. The division has pioneered multidisciplinary research and successfully translated innovative research into useful clinical benefit. Students on the MSc will have the opportunity to interact and conduct research with leading groups in the field.
The UCL Division of Medicine research expertise includes: inflammation, internal medicine, metabolism, nephrology, respiratory, liver and digestive health, medicinal chemistry, computational drug design, neuronal development and signalling, cell cycle control, intensive care medicine, regenerative medicine, tissue engineering, nanomedicine, stem cells, mitochondrial biology and cancer.
The Precision Medicine MSc at the University College London (UCL) will provide an excellent background for those looking to establish a career in biotech, pharma, national research laboratories and NHS agencies. The knowledge and transferable skills delivered will also be useful for those who intend to pursue academic research or medical studies.
- Bioinformatics and Structural Biology
- The Genetics and Epigenetics of disease
- Advanced Biomedical Imaging Techniques I
- Precision Diagnosis for Precision Medicine
- Multiomics and Ethics
- Translational Biomedical Imaging of Disease & Therapy
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1051 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- An upper second-class Bachelor of Science honours degree in a relevant subject from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, or an appropriate professional qualification or relevant work experience.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £7,350
- International: £14,700
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.