Why study this degree at UCL?
The Restorative Dental Practice Master's programme at the University College London (UCL) is taught by eminent restorative dentists on the institute’s staff and complemented by respected visiting clinicians and teachers. Students benefit from first-class facilities and access to a wide range of clinical cases and techniques.
Most graduates return to enhanced careers in Primary Care Dentistry. A small number progress to full-time Master's programmes, sometimes with specialist training. One recent graduate progressed to a part-time PhD. Others develop special interests in aspects of Restorative Dentistry or engage in a part-time career in teaching.
Graduates use the qualification to improve their prospects by moving to better dental practices, setting up their own dental practices, progressing to full-time Master's programmes and specialist training, progressing to PhD level, and developing careers in teaching.
- The scientific basis of restorative dentistry
- Advanced clinical restorative dentistry
- Dissertation and oral examination
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Dentistry Health Sciences View 944 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must possess an undergraduate dental qualification (i.e. BDS, or equivalent from a recognised institution) and have a minimum of one year experience post-qualification.
- Applicants must have full and current registration with the UK General Dental Council (or equivalent) and to be in practice with access to patients for the duration of the programme.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 36 months.
National14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.