- Provide postgraduate specialization in European Union Law and related comparative law to holders of a good first degree which is not in law.
- Prepare you for a specialist career as an advisor to government and other entities in Malta and abroad.
- The course provides knowledge that ranges over the understanding of treaty provisions, laws and other acts through study and critical analysis of the academic literature as well as the case law of the Court of Justice of the Union. The knowledge and skills acquired are applicable in law practice, in adjudication, and in further studies to Ph.D. level.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
This postgraduate academic programme provides you with an in-depth education in European law. The degree establishes a balance between providing knowledge of the core economic/social and the constitutional/institutional aspects of European law and allows for specialization in a number of areas of law which are fundamental to the European Union such as competition law, aspects of the law of the internal market, judicial protection among other.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Law of Fundamental Freedoms of the European Union (Internal Market)
- EU and Comparative Competition Law and Policy
- Judicial Protection in the EU
- Labour Law in the European Union
- Environmental Legislation and Policy of the European Union
- EU Transport Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Legal Studies European Studies View 5 other Masters in European Law in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of a Bachelor degree from this University or any other institution recognized by Senate obtained with at least Second Class Honours or Category II.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Annual Enrolment Fee: Eur 400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.