Why study this Telecommunications with Business MSc at the University College London (UCL)?
UCL has considerable experience in running combined technical and business education for high-calibre candidates. This programme builds on the success of the department's 'Communications for Industry' programme which has been providing technical courses for over 18 years.
Our research and teaching ethos is based on understanding the fundamentals and working at the forefront of technology development.
We maintain strong industrial links in all our postgraduate activities and much of our research is funded through the UK Research Councils, the EU and industry in the UK and overseas.
This programme provides students with numerous networking opportunities through the range of visiting speakers from telecoms and ICT industry. Students engage with these speakers in classroom discussions and may undertake their research projects in collaboration with several of the companies (e,g, PwC, Virgin Media, Huawei and BT). The programme's mix of technical and business content gives the students a unique advantage when seeking jobs. Examples of successful placements include KPMG, Cisco, PwC and BT.
Successful graduates of this programme will have developed the advanced technical skills necessary for management careers in the ICT and telecommunications industry, and will be highly attractive to employers across a very diverse range of sectors.
- Introduction to Telecommunications Networks
- Strategy, Marketing and Product Management
- Finance and Business Environment
- Customer Service, Operations and Planning
- Organisational Design, People Management and Innovation
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it is full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Business Information Systems Digital Communication View 62 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University College London (UCL) and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Normally a minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Individuals with significant industrial experience (and without such a qualification) may also be considered.
International38000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National22200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22200 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £11,100
- International: £19,000
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.