The MSc in Health Professions Education from University College London (UCL) also emphasises transferable skills, and thus enables participants to cultivate their research and analytical capabilities in order to:
- develop their practice as educational supervisors and mentors
- develop their skills and practice as teachers
- critically analyse theory policy and practice in health professions education
- conduct research in health professions education.
CareersGraduates of this programme are currently working across a broad range of areas. Some are working as teaching clinicians in a range of disciplines and professional roles, while others have jobs as lecturers and researchers in clinical and non-clinical areas. Graduates can also be found working as clinical education policy-makers and managers.
- Approaches to Leading Change
- Clinical and Educational Supervision
- Clinical Simulation
- Conducting Literature Reviews for Health Professions Education Research
- Contemporary Issues in Clinical Education
- Education for Health Professionals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Education View 24 other Masters in Health Education in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a relevant second-class Bachelor's degree from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard and relevant professional experience of health care education and training.
International22200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22200 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.