The Master of Science in Information and Communication Technology (Computer Information Systems) from University of Malta aims to instill a high-level knowledge in the areas of expertise with additional focus on fostering research and development of new ideas in these areas.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
M.Sc. ICT graduates specializing in Computer Information Systems find employment in the private sector with ICT consultancy firms, software houses, ICT service providers and telecom providers amongst others. The level of specialization offered through this course will allow graduates to undertake responsibilities requiring above-average insight and analysis. The knowledge and skills attained during this course opens doors for graduates to seek employment with large research groups in industry, research institutes, and universities abroad.
Successful students from this course will have the necessary preparation and skill-set should they wish to apply and carry out studies at doctoral level.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Data Science
- Advanced Databases - Data Models and Database Languages
- Client-Server Computing using Interoperable Techniques
- e-Business Systems
- Information Theory and Coding
- Large Scale Databases
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Digital Communication View 10 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of one of the following qualifications:
- the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Information and Communication Technology or
- the degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (Honours) or
- the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computer Engineering or Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computing Science or
- the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) in two areas of study, one of which is an area related to ICT or
- the degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in a suitable area of study or
- the degree of Bachelor of Science in two areas of study, one of which is an area related to ICT or
- a degree with a strong ICT component.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
- Total Enrolment Fees: Eur400
- Yr1: NIL - Yr2: Eur400
- Total Tuition Fees: Eur26800
- Yr 1: Eur 13,400 - Yr2: Eur13400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.