Baroque Studies programme from University of Malta
The academic cohort of the Institute assists students in deepening their knowledge on the political, military, religious, social, philosophical, scientific, literary, artistic, architectural and conservation aspects of the Baroque period.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Baroque Route 4: Painting
- The Baroque Music
- The Conservation of Baroque Buildings
- Research Methods for Baroque Studies
- Women in the Baroque Age
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts History Art History View 5 other Masters in Art History in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of a Bachelor's degree from this University obtained with at least Second Class Honours or Category II in an area of study as deemed relevant by the Board, or an equivalent qualification obtained from any other recognised university, provided that where applicants lack essential knowledge in particular areas not covered in their first degree, the Board may require applicants to follow and pass supplementary study-units to which not more than 12 ECTS credits are assigned.
- Applicants in possession of the Diploma in Baroque Architecture awarded by this University and who have work experience that is related to the Course, may, after an interview, be admitted to a preparatory programme as specified below, which programme, if successfully completed, shall give access to the Degree.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Annual Enrolment Fee: Eur 400
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.