Applicants who register for the Master in Advanced Clinical Pharmacy who complete the taught component and satisfy any other conditions as specified in the Bye-Laws for the course have the possibility of continuing with years 2 and 3 of the Pharm. D programme which is available here. In addition to the taught component which is the same as that for the Master in Advanced Clinical Pharmacy, Pharm. D. students are expected to undertake a Doctoral Research Dissertation and an Advanced Experiential as outlined in the programme of study.
Career opportunites and access to further studies
The programme empower pharmacists practising in the professional areas to participate in pharmaceutical policies review, developments in practice and service provision which draw on a scientific and evidence base.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Drug Information and Statistics
- Clinical Rotations
- Principles of Pharmacoeconomics
- Health Systems in USA and Europe
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Pharmacy View 5 other Masters in Pharmacy in Malta
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Course shall be open to applicants in possession of the Master of Pharmacy degree obtained from this University or from any other recognised university or a qualification deemed as comparable to the Master of Pharmacy degree by the Board.
- Applicants whose qualifications in Pharmacy are obtained from a university other than the University of Malta are required to demonstrate that their qualifications provide access to practise as pharmacists, to the satisfaction of the Faculty Admissions Committee.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA4833 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7250 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Total Fees: Eur7250
- Yr1: Eur 2500/semester - Yr2: Eur2250
- Total Fees: Eur19500
- Yr1: Eur6750/semester - Yr2: Eur6000
Living costs for Msida
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.